2. Answer the question that the tagger gave you and then create 10 new questions for the people you tag.
3. You must tag 10 people and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell peeps you have tagged them.
5. No tagging back the person who tagged you.
6. No junk in the tagging section about "you are tagged if your reading this". You must personally tag 10 people.
if you met me in real life what would you say to me? Probably squeak and say hi and introduce mahself.
have you ever won a state competition? (first place) I didn't exactly win but I did get placed in a poetry competition.
wolves or dragons? Dragons. Always.
what is your favorite song? I dunno, I really like Placebo's "The Extra" and Radiohead's "Videotape" and Saltillo's "Forced Vision" is a fantastic song.
what is the cutest thing you've ever seen? I have seen lots of cute things, how dare you force me to pick, fffs.
what kind of phone do you have? (if you have one) I don't really know.
what color is your room? White.
what is your favorite anime? So hard to pick, ffs. Ao No Exorcist and Soul Eater are both really good animes.
would you rather go to the hunger games or sit in a room for years and do nothing? I already do the latter thing pretty much.
do you like pokemon? Somewhat, I prefer the classics since I understand them better and am familiar with them but the new ones are cool too. Lugia and Mew will always hold special places in my heart tho'.
1. Have you ever thought about past events and randomly giggle thinking of them?
2. Do you have friends you consider "close" even though they're online?
3. What do you enjoy more; making lots of other people happy or doing something just for yourself? [both are good!]
4. What sort of music do you enjoy the most?
5. What would you do if you had a week home alone to yourself?
6. Which is better; A t-shirt that says "Dragons eat Unicorns for breakfast" with a design depicting it on the back or a hoodie that says, "I am the Anti-Virus" with a cool decal on the front? [I may wind up designing both, yes]
7. Would you rather deal with a chilly summer vacation or a winter with no snow?
8. What is your most favorite thing to do ever?
9. What is something you really don't like doing?
10. Who is someone you love? [or, if you're shy, do you have someone you love/care for?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
------------ Journal skin made and coded by Gee-Wolf
1. omg i do this all the time and i get weird looks ;o; 2. yea! 3. i'd have to say i can't pick. sometimes the latter does the other.. so i dunno 4. alternative, acoustic, idk music genres im a loser 5. i definitely wouldnt party it up if thats what you were thinking // vid games yeeeee 6. ant virus anti virus yuh yuh yuh 7. chilly summa 8. uh uh uh draw and chill with friends and travel 9. talking. im awkward.. 10. my friends <33
1. All the time XD 2. Course ^v^ I have a lot of great friends on here. I don't think you have to really know someone in real life to be close to them. 3. Making lots of other people happy owo 4. Alternative rock and some metal. Breaking Benjamin are my favorite though. Ben Burnley is a good song writer vwv 5. Probably would stay up late a lot. But I'd be really bored XD 6. Psh. Dragons eat unicorns all the way bro. 7. Well, I lived in Southern California for most of my life, so we never had winters with snow. I maybe hailed once my whole time living there. But I live in Utah now, so we have cool summers. Usually gets to be up to 60 degrees. But I'd have to say a winter without snow. 8. Ahh. I couldn't pick. Probably drawing or playin' drums. Or writing short stories. Fun fun. 9. Well...chores XD And cleaning my room. 10. You guys are amazin' . You two inspire me not only to draw, but write. Love ya guys <3
1. ohyes, all the time xDD 2. most definitely uvu my best friend is an online friend! 3. making others happy. i like lifting the spirits of the people around me 4. electronic! renard's works, and bemani/konami music artists, from their rhythm games. Ryu*, L.E.D., and Sota Fujimori are just a few of my favorites. i also enjoy donald fagen's nightfly album 5. ohgosh.. sleep until three and be the ultimate lazy ass for at least two days. then i'd probably catch a housework bug and clean things up a little. mostly, i'd be on the internet and doodling 6. "I am the anti-virus", most definitely! 7. chilly summer. i like hoodies. and a winter with no snow is no winter at all! 8. man that's hard! ...either watching robo shows with lots of tasty snacks and my cat on my lap, or talking with friends. also with tasty snacks. squeeze in some doodling and then i'd be very happy 9. dealing with stubborn, stupid, rude people that i have to serve. that is why i really don't like being in the food industry.. 10. lots of people, really.. my boyfriend for one. my brothers. my close friends.. <3
1. Have you ever thought about past events and randomly giggle thinking of them? Often, often indeed...miniscule things, sometimes clips from movies.
2. Do you have friends you consider "close" even though they're online? :iconinvader-ZiE: These fruits are two of my closest friends. Like, ever. I suppose we're more of pen-pals now...
3. What do you enjoy more; making lots of other people happy or doing something just for yourself? [both are good!] Depends heavily. Probably the latter, yet I take personal joy in making others happy...my best crafts and art are for unsuspecting friends.
4. What sort of music do you enjoy the most? Pssh, really anything and everything has its own beauty. It's seldom I enjoy a pop song, and almost unheard of I like a rap. Owl City and So Great & Powerful are two of my favorites...among many.
5. What would you do if you had a week home alone to yourself? Probably sew, knit, watch a Doctor Who marathon and chat with frenz. An animation may be in order as well.
6. Which is better; A t-shirt that says "Dragons eat Unicorns for breakfast" with a design depicting it on the back or a hoodie that says, "I am the Anti-Virus" with a cool decal on the front? [I may wind up designing both, yes] The former, most definitely. As long as it isn't a Faust pony. I like dem ponies. 7. Would you rather deal with a chilly summer vacation or a winter with no snow? We aleready have cold winters with very little snow...but I'd prefer a cold summer.
8. What is your most favorite thing to do ever? Ha! You expect me to narrow it down?
9. What is something you really don't like doing? Being responsible for...well, anything. 10. Who is someone you love? [or, if you're shy, do you have someone you love/care for]? I'm not shy to reveal crushes...I would if I had any. But alas. I tend to care more for friends and family than significant others. My real-life friend Alex is basically a sister to me, and the fruits listed above I love more than I can say.